Viajar a Chile (Covid)
Travel to Chile during de Coronavirus pandemic
Requirements for entering Chile
Last update: Nov 10, 2021
Chilean citizens, residents of Chile and non-resident foreigners are allowed to enter the country in compliance with the following requirements:
Requirements for entry to Chile for foreigners as of November 1, 2021.
· Proof of negative PCR test, taken 72 hours before departure, counting from the last boarding on flights with stopovers.
· To have a complete vaccination program, which must be validated prior to traveling to Chile through the mevacuno.gob.cl platform, where travelers can obtain their “Mobility Pass”, which will be enabled after the mandatory confinement. Vaccines must be approved by the Chilean Public Health Institute (ISP), the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
· Travelers must fill out an “Affidavit of Travelers” electronic form, up to 48 hours before boarding, where you will provide contact information, health status and travel history. This form will issue a QR code as a means of verification (available at www.c19.cl)
· Whoever enters Chile must remain in quarantine for 5 days or until a negative result of the PCR test performed upon arrival in Chile is obtained. The mandatory confinement must be carried out at the declared home, hotel or residence.
· Proof of a health insurance policy that provides coverage for COVID-19 and related health issues, which must cover charges associated with COVID-19 during the traveler’s stay, with a coverage of USD $ 30,000 (minimum).
· During the first 10 days after entry into the country, a tracking form will be sent to you via e-mail everyday. The timely completion of this daily survey is mandatory.
REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER THE MAGALLANES REGION
• Have a mobility pass enabled
• Present a negative PCR test for Covid-19, taken within a period not exceeding 72 hours prior to the flight boarding time, or an antigen test, taken within a period not exceeding 48 hours prior to flight boarding time. This requirement applies to anyone over 12 years of age. This requirement is valid until November 30, 2021
• Those who do not have a mobility pass must present a negative PCR for Covid-19, taken within a period not exceeding 72 hours prior to the flight boarding time. This requirement applies to anyone over 12 years of age.